Friday, February 5, 2021

West Coast Duerst Summer Gathering

The Plan

We are planning a West Coast Duerst Family trip in mid-August if COVID-19 cooperates.  Peter and Tal will fly from Boston.  Robert and Alicia, and their three kids, Jack, Steve, and I, will fly from the MSP Airport. 

We might just have Peter and Tal fly to MSP, and from there, we will all fly together to Sacramento, CA, where Matt and Michelle and their family will pick us up.  Brian and Kat will drive from Redwood City, CA, to Matt and Michelle's home outside Nevada City, CA. 

The last time we were all together was at Matt and Michelle's wedding in March of 2019.  Their daughter, Sierra, was born in Sacramento in April of 2020, and we look forward to meeting her in person.  




1 comment:

  1. You have a nice family! I like Michelle's wedding dress it is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging is OK after all!

Blogging So this "blog" started as an assignment for one of my online classes - Web Technologies.  At first, I wasn't too inte...