Friday, February 5, 2021

Garden Plans

Garden Plans

Other plans for the summer include our garden!  Last summer we built a beautiful raised bed garden.  We also grew many plants from seed with a table and some grow lights we set up in our basement.  

We've already ordered seeds and will begin planting them in March.  

Our favorite things to plan are tomatoes and peppers.  Our raspberry patch was unbelievably productive last summer - we are hoping for a repeat this year!





3 comments:

  1. Wow, your garden looks great! I wish I had your motivation and skill...I intensely dislike weeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I was so relieved to find out that what I thought was a giant patch of poison oak is actually a giant patch of raspberry bushes! Excited to make all the things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks wonderful! My husband has been looking at seeds and planning to have a garden this summer. We thought about having raised beds to plant the seeds in. I wanted to have waist high planters, but they cost too much for one. Your idea for your garden looks fabulous, affordable, and with more space. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging is OK after all!

Blogging So this "blog" started as an assignment for one of my online classes - Web Technologies.  At first, I wasn't too inte...